Willowood Swim Club Membership
The Willowood Swim Club is a private swim club with limited number of memberships. The current by-laws permit a maximum of
3000 members. Memberships are available as follows:
1. FAMILY MEMBERSHIP: $300.00 bond* is purchased plus annual dues fee.
2. COUPLE MEMBERSHIP: $300.00 bond* is purchased plus annual dues fee.
3. SINGLE MEMBERSHIP: $150.00 bond* is purchased plus annual dues fee.
*When a membership is withdrawn from the club, and when the conditions specified in the by-laws are met, 75% of the original bond amount paid is reimbursed.
The 2018 annual dues structure is:
PAID BY MAY 1
PAID AFTER MAY 1
When purchasing the initial bond for membership, your dues for the current year will be one-half of the appropriate fees.
Example: Single membership - $150.000 for the bond and $40.00 the first year’s dues, Couples membership- $300.00 for the bond and $80.00 the first year's dues and Family membership - $300.00 for the bond and $125.00 for the dues.
A family membership is defined as a head of household, his or her spouse, it any, and all dependent children, regardless of age, that resides in that household. It does not include: in-laws, grandparents, brothers and sisters of the head of household, or day care children that are kept by the person holding the membership. Dual membership is defined as any two persons residing in the same household.
Child Caregiver Membership PolicyThe Child Caregiver membership is for one person, who is not a member of your household or a pool member, but is employed, or assigned by you to watch your children in your stead. This membership is to be purchased in addition to your family membership at a cost of $85 and will be valid for one season. The “childcare person” must be at least 18 years of age. This membership permits them to bring children who are listed on your family membership to the pool. The caregiver is a special category member, and as such will have no member voting rights. They will be responsible for your children and it is expected that they will ensure that pool rules are obeyed at all times. This can be purchased at any time during the pool year.
Child Caregiver Guidelines
1. The caregiver is responsible for the behavior and safety of everyone under their supervision. If the lifeguards determine that they are not capable, we will notify the family and they may be asked to leave the pool.
2. The caregiver can only visit the pool while watching your children. They may not visit the pool at any other time (unless they are a guest of another pool member and pay a guest fee.). They cannot purchase a guest pass or bring in guests of their own.
3. You may only have one person listed as your caregiver.
4. Grandparents, who do not live in the household, who bring the children to the pool are still considered a caregiver, and are subject to this membership fee.
If you have any questions about the facility or you would like further information, including a guest pass, please contact Andrea Famous, Secretary / Treasurer, at telephone number 717-449-1760 or via email.
Please mail Membership Application to:
Willowood Swim Club
P.O. Box 121
Elizabethtown, PA 17022